Tradeo is a growing social trading company, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world. Our platform removes the loneliness and complexity of legacy trading environments and introduces the possibility to collaborate, discuss ideas and automatically copy other successful traders. Yes, this means you could let someone trade for you. Literally!
Social Trading platform which has created a marketplace of ideas where individual traders can collaborate with each other and share knowledge, experience, trading tips and strategies. We use the latest innovative technology in the IT world to provide our clients with the best features.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and extremely talented Senior Web Designer to join our team.
- Create consistent designs for web & mobile
- Constantly seek for improvements in our current product
- Combine your design skills with great understanding in the fintech field and our users needs
- Improve and shape the visual brand of the company
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Development teams
- Seek for constant feedback and communicate with peers on a daily basis
- Maintain current, relevant knowledge of user design trends, UX practice and the fintech field
- Manage time effectively and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline-driven environment
- Work with very well organized and structured files all around the tools and hardware you use
- We know you are a PRO, but sometimes dirty job must be done and couple of banners will be in your tasks list
- 5+ years of experience developing web & mobile applications (using web technologies, tools, frameworks)
- 4+ years of professional experience on the same or identical job role 2+ years of experience in managing end-to-end design projects You have a mind-blowing portfolio - a MUST!
- You know that sometimes, less is more
- Up-to-date with all the latest design trends and fintech is a plus
- Flexible, easy-going person
- Excellent English
- Higher educational degree (Master or Bachelor) or qualification in technical or design specialty is a must Pixel-perfect eagle eye for details, but not letting this trait to slow you down
- Very good knowledge of web standards
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator skills or Sketch
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Great office location
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a very challenging business environment
If all of the above sounds like you, then send us your CV!