Marketing / Creative Ninja
Tradeo is a growing social trading company, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world. Our platform removes the loneliness and complexity of legacy trading environments and introduces the possibility to collaborate, discuss ideas and automatically copy other successful traders. Yes, this means you could let someone trade for you. Literally!
Social Trading platform which has created a marketplace of ideas where individual traders can collaborate with each other and share knowledge, experience, trading tips and strategies. We use the latest innovative technology in the IT world to provide our clients with the best features.
Currently, we have an opening for a talented, creative and super awesome Marketing/ Creative Ninja. Is that you?
- Develop marketing strategies aiming to boost our position and market share growth
- Analyze market trends and implement improvements to marketing and business development strategies
- Produce valuable and engaging content to reach the target audience through appropriate channels - web site, social media, e-mail, etc.
- Create presentations, press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Plan and execute company participation and presentations on different professional events
- Collaborate with Design, Marketing and Sales / Support teams to attract clients and develop strategic partnerships
- Constantly improve specific business and customer understanding, as well as market trends knowledge
- Manage corporate design branding and employer branding
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all involved parties are informed of marketing objectives
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing field
- Extensive experience in strategic marketing campaigns management
- University degree in Marketing or related
- Strong leadership skills in a cross-cultural business environment
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Initiative, resourceful and goal-oriented attitude
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Great office location
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a very challenging business environment
If all of the above sounds like you, then send us your CV!