Tradeo is a growing social trading company, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world. Our platform removes the loneliness and complexity of legacy trading environments and introduces the possibility to collaborate, discuss ideas and automatically copy other successful traders. Yes, this means you could let someone trade for you. Literally!
Social Trading platform which has created a marketplace of ideas where individual traders can collaborate with each other and share knowledge, experience, trading tips and strategies. We use the latest innovative technology in the IT world to provide our clients with the best features.
Currently, we have an opening for a talented, creative and super awesome Product manager!
- Specify requirements for current and future products by conducting user and market research supported by knowledge of existing customers, potential-customers, our users and competitors
- Define KPI’s, actively measure and analyze your products and experiments for opportunities to innovate and improve
- Prioritize initiatives based on customer impact and business goals
- Coordinate the day to day execution through close collaboration with Software Engineers, QAs, UX/UI designers and stakeholders.
1-2 years of product management experience working both on native apps and (mobile) web products, preferably with a digital or tech company, including delivery of entire products from start to finish
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; the drive and attention to detail that transforms the strategy into action.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; superior organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive, creative, high energy.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Great office location
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a very challenging business environment
If all of the above sounds like you, then send us your CV!