Tradeo is a growing social trading company, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world. Our platform removes the loneliness and complexity of legacy trading environments and introduces the possibility to collaborate, discuss ideas and automatically copy other successful traders. Yes, this means you could let someone trade for you. Literally!
The product: Social Trading platform which has created a marketplace of ideas where individual traders can collaborate with each other and share knowledge, experience, trading tips and strategies. We use the latest innovative technology in the IT world to provide our clients with the best features. We are looking for amazing new talent with passion for financial markets to fuel our growth.
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional Senior Affiliate Manager to join our team.
It is a great opportunity for a brilliant career! Do you enjoy being part of a team growing sales and delivering results? Do you have a passion for online and performance marketing? Do you have experience in affiliate marketing? If so, the role of Senior Affiliate Manager for our Affiliate Network is the role for you:
We are looking to hire an Senior Affiliate Manager to support our Affiliate Network in the day-to-day management and optimization of affiliate marketing campaigns across multiple countries.
The responsibilities of the Senior Affiliate Manager:
- Day-to-day management of the Affiliate Network
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners
- Monitor KPIs and optimize performance
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Deliver weekly progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news
- Promote the affiliate network across the industry
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Great office location
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a very challenging business environment
If you find the above offer interesting and challenging and if you believe you can fit within our team please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Senior Affiliate Manager Skills:
- Experience within the online affiliate marketing industry (client, agency or network)
- Knowledge of affiliate networks and programs
- A good understanding of online marketing, CPM, CPL, CPA and tracking software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English Fluency
- Passion for affiliate marketing and the wider digital industry
- Driven and results-orientated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written, oral presentation and analytics skills