Do you prefer statically typed languages over the dynamic ones?
Do you want to solve hard problems, involving async architectures, network programming and performance
Then we may have something interesting for you.
You will be part of the development of a major trading app, with a big user base.
On top of identifying problems and bugs in the already existing features, you will of course dip your fingers in writing some new code. You will even have the privilege to make strategic decisions concerning new functionalities. Every line of your beautiful code will directly impact the user experience in Tradeo's platform.
Last but not least, we’re super big on extreme programming practices and clean code. Test-driven
development, pair programming, peer code reviews, continuous delivery and integration are essential to us
(and the list goes on). If you value them as well, you’ll fit right in our team.
What you will do:
You will support existing node.js (all our node code is written in ES6) and go services and write new
ones. And for new services we usually prefer Go ;)
We also have some C++ x11 code that you’ll need to understand. You will work in a team with other
developers and a QA and will be responsible for designing, development, testing, deployment and
troubleshooting of the features you are delivering.
- At lest 3 years experience in a statically-typed compiled language (C++ or Go preferred, but we are OK if you have experience with other compiled languages, as long as you are willing to switch to Go)
- Understanding principles of network programming
- Experience with micro-services and distributed architecture is an advantage.
- Experience in writing unit tests is also an advantage.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Great office location
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a very challenging business environment
If you find the above offer interesting and challenging and if you believe you can fit within our team please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.